To Continue or not to Continue...

Well, after seeing that my Etsy jaunt isn't as successful as I wanted, I might not renew the button or lego earrings after their listing expired.  I'll keep the mittens going, but the little pieces of jewelry might not stay up there past April.  So...if you want them, please think about it now! I'll probably keep them and give them away as gifts or something...maybe try selling them on our annual garage sale or something.  We'll see.

In other news, I've been staggering my mittens since they don't get many views, and I'd like to keep my 20 cents if they don't sell.  And since school has started up, my mitten-making won't happen as frequently anymore, since my future career is a bit more important right now, if you know what I mean!  So hold tight, I'll be trying my best to keep things going!


Also, if you have cute ideas for mittens, let me know as well.  I'm open to suggestions! 

Stay warm (if it's nearly as cold as the Midwest is right now...)!

Comments

Popular Posts